HR Specialist - HROi
The HR Specialist is responsible for meeting with new clients before/after a sale is made. The HR Specialist will meet with the prospect/client to collect data, documents, and other items needed in order to start the on-boarding process
- Serve as a liaison between sales team and operations.
- Identify and execute additional value added services for all new clients.
- Identify how to make the payroll flow with ease, promote our products.
- Responsible for gathering new hire packets, benefit enrollment forms, garnishments, 401k, flex, accrual information, etc. to ensure the client's on-boarding process is handled in a timely manner.
- Assist when needed in creating client profiles (including job codes, pay codes, deduction codes, bank accounts, etc.,).
- Management of clients' expectations and relationships.
- Manage several implementation projects at any given time.
- Responsible for gathering Benefit Enrollment Forms, Census, and current Benefit information
- Responsible for gathering year-end tax information, payroll registers, and WC information
- Schedule new client on-boarding meetings, ongoing client visits
- Review completed new client packet before sending to payroll group
- Assist directly or route clients to the appropriate department
Req Number CUS-19-02311
- - Required
- 3 years of experience in client set-up and or implementation.
- PEO experience.