ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
This is a newly-created role, critical to the success and ongoing growth and scale of ActiveCampaign. As we look to add significant headcount across all functions and locations, we need an experienced Workday HR System Analyst who will effectively oversee our Workday HCM implementation. Your focus will be improving and scaling processes from a technical and procedural perspective. You will collaborate with the other members of the People team to ensure the smooth running of Workday HCM. Additionally, you’ll identify opportunities for functionality and build and own recurring projects (performance, open enrollment, merit process etc).
What your day could consist of:
- Lead implementation project through requirements gathering, configuration, testing, user acceptance testing, implementation and partner with HR peers on change management
- Keep up to date with all Workday functional improvements and enhancements and make recommendations accordingly while ensuring that twice yearly Workday releases go live successfully
- Triage, diagnose, and resolve Workday functional issues originating from end-users, business process events, etc
- Design, configure, test and deploy Workday process or functional changes
- Consult as the system expert with business partners and end users to find solutions to current problems
- Act as the escalation point for Workday process or configuration issues raised by end users through the People Operations team
- Continue to evolve the key processes and systems to ensure Best In Class tools, systems, operating knowledge in a scaling environment
What is needed:
- 3+ years Workday experience
- Demonstrated Workday configurations experience in core modules (HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Absence, Performance, Talent & Recruiting), Custom Reports & Calc Fields, Business Process, and/or Domain Security Configuration & EIBs
- Technical background with a functional understanding of systems architecture, APIs, and integration best-practices a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, ever changing environments
- Sound judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.