HR Systems Analyst (Workday)
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
We’re looking for someone who in interested in systems, HR operations, data and customer service. If you possess a curiosity about how things work and you love the challenge of leveraging technology tools to improve efficiency, support a global organization, and working with a dynamic team then this role is for you. As an HR Consultant you will have a range of responsibilities and your work will span across HRIS systems support, creating reporting, configuring business processes, manage project work and gain insight into our organization and how it uses the HR Systems.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 1 to 2 Years of experience with Workday with basic knowledge of Core HCM and Recruiting
- Knowledge to Create, Modify & Test basic Business Processes, and Reports
- Critical thinking skills in standardized situations as well as non-routine problems
- Ability to partner with internal and external resources to ensure timely delivery of solutions
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manipulate and interpret data. Familiar with pivot tables, VLook Ups, and formulas within Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access is a plus
We'd Like to See:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience in business management or human resource management preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with Workday, Recruiting knowledge a plus
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide support for Workday, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Create & Modify basic business processes.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in HR Systems.
- Help maintain data integrity in Workday by running audits and analyzing data.
- Bring new ideas and recommendations for process.
- Build strong relationships with associates, managers and HR Partners through effective communications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.