Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Talent and Development (T&D) team works to make our organization an engaging, inclusive home for Centrons to develop their careers and create positive change in the ad tech industry. T&D is made up of four collaborative teams: Talent Acquisition (recruits top talent for Centro), Talent Operations (provides benefits, payroll, perks, and a system support for Centro), Education and Development (leads training and education for Centro employees), and Talent Partners (heads up professional development, management resources, and employee relations).
Collectively, T&D is determined to bring the Centro Manifesto and guiding principles to life through our culture and practices. This team cultivates Raving Fans by constantly ideating on how to ensure every current and prospective employee receives the best experience possible.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will be a key player on the Talent and Development team, as the go-to person for all support on Workday, our tool for all HR functions including core HR, payroll and tax, time and attendance, recruiting, on-boarding, benefits, compensation, performance management, talent management, and learning. You will advise on improved efficiencies that will add value to the various functions and troubleshoot as needed. You will contribute by:
- Writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports, dashboards and queries for all levels and departments within Centro. Looking for opportunities to develop and streamline reporting.
- Owning responsibility for data integrity with assistance of data audits by Coordinator.
- Creating user guides to train and setup all new users on the system.
- Reviewing and testing semi-annual system upgrades and provides report to T&D Leadership and end users of changes they will experience in the system prior to the changes going live.
- Understanding and supporting integrations with external vendors and other internal departments and applications. Troubleshooting and configuring as needed.
- Recommending to T&D Leadership ways that Workday could be utilized to improve processes. Using Project management skills to implement changes.
- Providing support and guidance throughout additional phases of implementation to be sure implementation configuration meets Centro’s internal business processes.
- Consulting with Department heads and Executives to ensure they are making the best use of Workday Reporting, Dashboards and Analytics.
- Understanding and interpreting end user needs and translate them into projects to be implemented. Researching requests as needed to ensure optimal setup.
- Using problem solving skills to resolve system errors, issues, bugs or recommending alternative solutions or methods until the issue can be resolved.
- Developing integrations (EIBs) to support HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and other areas as needed.
- Conducting market research and attend regular trainings and conferences on the HRIS to ensure Centro is fully utilizing the product.
- Assisting with design and implementation of performance management solutions and monitor performance management tools within Workday.
- Developing procedures, guidelines and documentation for Workday and assisting employees with system navigation, responding to all HRIS system login and user setup inquiries and issues.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2-3 years of experience with Workday system (core HR, payroll and tax, time and attendance, recruiting, on-boarding, benefits, compensation, performance management, talent management, learning)
- Workday Systems Administrator experience - configuration, reporting, and maintenance
- Workday Systems Integration experience - Experience with web service based APIs and the Workday Integration Cloud platform.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner across functional and technical departments, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, stakeholders, and vendors by generating new opportunities with prospects through outbound outreach via phone, email, and social media
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people.
Centro provides a thoughtful benefits package and a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, generous maternity/paternity leave, a student debt payment program, and more.
We are also committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees. We believe results matter more than where they are produced, so we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re proud of our employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.