HRIS Analyst at Echo Global Logistics
At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
-Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled solutions and supply chain management. We utilize technology to simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers by handling the critical tasks on their behalf so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that ship their product with carriers who transport those goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
Echo Global Logistics has recently been ranked in Crain's Business as a Top 25 Tech Employer in Chicago along with other recognitions as the top 3PL provider. We are looking for incredible people to join our team and help carry out our mission of providing our clients with best in class service and technology!
The primary focus of the HRIS Analyst is to support our Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), within the Shared Services division of Human Resources. Partners with areas such as HR, IT, Finance, and Payroll to support/enhance core HR systems, data analysis and reporting, while managing ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects to meet deadlines. This role will work closely with the HR, Payroll and Benefit teams to continually enhance and support HCM systems and processes. General working knowledge of all HR disciplines (Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, Talent, and HR Self-Service) is critical to success in this role. The Analyst is also responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work across different teams and thrive in fast-paced environment
• Support All Workday modules including Payroll, HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation and Time Tracking
• Develop and maintain reports to support analytical and business needs
• Identify opportunities for system enhancements
• Participate in the testing and implementation of all system upgrades and rollout of new features; coordinate all user testing and parallel run activities
• Serve as help desk for HRIS requests (detect, troubleshoot and resolve issues)
• Assists in reviewing and troubleshooting EIB uploads and integration issues between both internal systems and third party clients
• Partner with internal departments and third party clients to complete cross functionality testing and auditing
• Responsible for driving innovation and process improvement to support long term human resources business goals and process improvement
• Document standard processes/procedures; create user guides and checklists for functional practitioners
• Providing technical support and serving as a subject matter expert to educate system end users on Workday functionality and ensure they are leveraging Workday to the fullest
List of Required Skills:
- 1-2 years HRIS experience
- 1-2 years experience providing reporting and audit processes
List of Preferred Skills:
- 1-2 years Workday HCM
- Bachelor's Level Degree
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.