About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated HRIS Analyst to join our innovative and passionate team.
The HRIS Analyst will focus on support, configuration, and maintenance of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Ceridian Dayforce. Core modules include HR/Payroll and Benefits. Role will maintain the organizational structure, support enhancement efforts, test changes, and support HR Team and Organizational stakeholders with Reporting support.
- Support the data infrastructure needs of the Payroll and HR teams, including developing and maintaining regular reporting for those team and other key stakeholders.
- Support and audit data integrity governance plans for HR data.
- Support related training efforts within HR and to other key teams that utilize Dayforce.
- Assist with recurring annual projects that depend on the HRIS, including, but not limited to, year-end processing, ACA stewardship, and EEO reporting.
- Develop and provide technical expertise in support of Dayforce system.
- Coordinate the testing and implementation of new or modified system functionality
- Acts and lives the GR Core Values.
- Other duties and responsibilities as designated.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 1+ years of HRIS experience; Ceridian Dayforce preferred.
- Additional Human Resources experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as technical proficiency with HR management systems
- Ability to be flexible and work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently with shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative work style and ability to develop effective working relationships
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g., comfortable with VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-AC1