HRIS Project Manager (Temporary, open to remote) at PEAK6
We are PEAK6, a leading investment firm. You'll find us headquartered in the historic Chicago Board of Trade building, where we first opened our doors in 1997. It's been over 20 years since we were one of the first firms to develop sophisticated proprietary technology to use in our trading business. Today, we continue to leverage our technical ingenuity and operational excellence across several investment areas, spanning early-to-mid stage growth capital, operational control, trading, and e-sports, while always proving value to the customer. Throughout the years, we've built and operated several financial technology firms, and we continue to evolve. You'll find a bit of everything here, and we're always looking to take on new endeavors.
As a Temporary HRIS Project Manager in Human Resources, you will be instrumental in planning and implementing our new HCM tool that will impact every employee throughout the PEAK6 Family of Brands. You will take on projects that will require clear communication and completion in a timely manner. We want someone who has a passion for setting the performance bar and thrives in an energetic team environment, while delivering a fully integrated solution that fits into one unified technology stack.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing our HCM implementation that will impact all employees.
- Planning and implementing other smaller HR projects that will impact all employees.
- Working with project team members to develop detailed project plans including tasks, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Tracking deliverables and tasks, updating senior stake-holders as required.
- Overseeing day-to-day aspects of assigned projects to ensure each project is on time, within budget and of high quality
- Serving as liaison between the vendor and the business on all aspects of projects.
- Managing expectations during the project lifecycle; conduct Project Kick-off meetings, identify all project stakeholders, define and clarify project roles & responsibilities
- Conducting regular project reviews and communicate status of all assigned projects in both formal and informal settings, using clear, open communication.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- 3-5 years as an HRIS Project Manager.
- Experience with Office365, including comprehensive knowledge of all applications and services within, including OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with different project management methodologies
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is desired
All of our Project Managers have these traits. You should, too.
Motivation Collaboration Curiosity
Integrity Adaptability Ingenuity