Human Resource Director, North America
Devbridge Group, one of the leading technology consultancies in Chicago, is looking for an HR and Employee Experience expert who will play an integral part in helping to create a great workplace experience in our Chicago and Toronto offices emphasized by Devbridge Group values. The role is responsible for leading and implementing human resources initiatives supporting business objectives and drive a diverse range of strategic HR efforts, including: recruitment, talent assessment, learning and development, performance management, succession planning, manager development, employee engagement, and growth.
- Ensure we attract and employ great people.
- Implement and support effective performance management and training/development initiatives.
- Ensure positive onboarding and workplace experiences for our team members.
- Lead and manage the HR team establishing clear objectives, prioritizing responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, and tracking and measuring to successful completion.
- Partner with leadership to understand business needs/objectives, develop strategies and implement solutions to address these needs.
- Develop and share best practices and standards for onboarding, training, communication, lessons learned programs, and financials with our European office.
- 5+ years of practical experience in an HR role in a fast-paced, innovative workplace.
- Preferred to have experience in a global organization.
- Strong organizational skills along with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Common sense and sensitivity about counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ability and ambition to build very strong team and global player in technology industry.
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program