Human Resources Admin at GoHealth
GoHealth is searching for an HR Admin to support our Sales Center who can help execute on objectives aligned to both the business and HR. You will assist in maintaining daily functions of the HR department including HRIS maintenance, tracking compliance, maintain data integrity for employee records, general reporting, full-cycle processing of new hires, transfers and promotions, on-boarding and engagement activities.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Attends assigned team meetings, activities, and town halls.
- Leads the timely processing function for new hires and partners with HRIS regularly; inclusive of conducting orientation and onboarding as cross-functional support
- Maintains and completes data entry for specific HRIS platforms and other systems as assigned
- Fields general employee inquiries or password resets, employment verifications, insurance OIS/SAM document requests, completes/sends general unemployment paperwork for a timely dispute.
- Track and reports out on compliance data, surveys, HRIS updates
- Serves as liaison between HRIS, HRBP and HR Generalist through providing daily support on projects, routine employment matters, data retrieval, etc.
- Participates in orientation and on-boarding activities. May serve as a lead to ensure employees are successfully on-boarded from 0 to 90 days (or RTS)
- Manages and maintains the award program, newsletter and assists with engagement, on-boarding and/or culture activities
- Tracks/documents general compliance trainings, employee relations matters, and pulls data reports for the HR dashboard
- Participates in projects as assigned as a lead or an individual contributor utilizing project management tools and resources to manage and track deliverables and deadlines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as an administrator
- Effective and professional verbal and written skills; ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Organized and pays attention to detail
- An ability to problem solve
- An ability to work both independently and with teams
- An ability to maintain confidentiality
- A general working knowledge of general HR practices/policies and employment laws
- Working knowledge of an HRIS platform; UltiPro is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Suite or related software
- 1-3 years of progressive HR experience
- Bachelors degree or in progress; discipline within a HR related field
- Ability to successfully complete GoHealth required training within a year of employment
- Technology, healthcare, sales center experience a plus
- SHRM professional certification a plus
- Prolonged periods of sitting and working at a desk on a computer
- Frequently communicating both verbally and/or written throughout the workday
- Ability to lift 10 -15 pounds
- Requires light bending and reaching
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.