Human Resources Business Partner - Operations at OppLoans
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; leads objective investigations including employee terminations.
- Provide daily coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy application.
- Consult regularly with management and conduct weekly meetings to offer guidance on employee concerns and needs.
- Conduct training for managers and employees.
- Evaluate issues, patterns, and trends to provide insight to the business on people solutions and programs.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and build morale and engagement to increase productivity and retention.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to daily management of employees and reducing legal risk. Partner with the legal department as needed.
- Design processes that support successful change and transformation.
What you will bring to the team:
- Required: BA/BS degree in Human Resources Management or Psychology.
- Required: 5+ years of HRBP experience in a high-growth company with minimum 2 years serving as an HRBP for a customer service or sales organization.
- Employee relations skills and experience.
- High degree of ethics, professionalism and objectivity.
- Ability to make recommendations to resolve issues.
- Desire to learn and apply skills to solve our problems.
- Ability to influence employees and leaders at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Desire to foster strong team morale, share wins and successes, and promote open dialogue.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
Employees Love Working Here
Customers love our product
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.