At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Our culture is fun, challenging, collaborative, and casual and one where you will have a seat at the table with your business partners. We want someone with a passion for bringing out the best in people, adaptable to our ever-changing business, and drive for exceptional results and practices. You will have an exciting chance to make a true impact within the organization by working side by side with one of our largest, fastest growing and most client facing functions in the organization on all areas pertaining to our people.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the HR Business Partner will strategically coach and consult with the Sales Operations team find the most effective solutions to meet business needs. This individual will be responsible for effective deployment of HR programs/policies/practices and serve as an employee advocate. The Sr. HR Business Partner will work directly with management regarding change initiatives, performance decisions/actions, talent management and development, retention and engagement, employee communication, diversity and various other HR programs in support of achieving business goals.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides proactive input into HR plan for assigned business(s) and highlights issues that require strategic action; aligns HR plans across assigned group(s) and drives/communicates plans appropriately.
- Conducts labor market/organization/talent analysis (e.g. organization upgrade metrics, turnover, performance ratings, exit interviews, etc). Translates data into meaningful recommendations for improving productivity, performance, and profitability within assigned organization units.
- Deploys HR policies/systems/programs/practices across assigned business(s); delivers growth/profit-impacting practices that achieve business results.
- Serves as Change Management consultant/agent in assigned organization unit(s), planning and deploying effective change management strategies, communications and training in support of major organization change/transformation initiatives. Provides feedback to change initiatives (monitors effectiveness of changes).
- Builds solid relationships with assigned managers/supervisors and assists them in finding appropriate HR solutions to meet their needs; provides personal development coaching where needed.
- Serves as initial contact for mid to higher-level employee relations issues; resolves employee relations issues; mediates employee grievances; escalates when appropriate; serves as initial contact with Legal Counsel re: employee separation/legal issues.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple HR initiatives in conjunction with Business Partner responsibilities.
- Ability to 'connect the dots' and collaborate with coworkers to achieve desired results.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Organization Effectiveness or related field.
- 7+ years of experience providing HR consulting to managers; deploying traditional HR policies/programs/practices (performance appraisals, succession planning, employee development, workforce planning.
- Holding HR professional certifications (PHR or SHRM-CP) preferred #SH
This role offers a competitive base salary and bonus
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.