Human Resources Business Partner at Relativity
- In this role, you will deliver both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to employees and managers. Specific support includes: educating clients on compensation practices, performance management, career development and advising on various management issues.
- You’ll provide expert guidance to managers about how to attract, retain and develop their teams. You’ll do so by leveraging a deep understanding of Relativity’s business and the performance and efficiency needs of the organization.
- In addition to strategic advisement, you’ll coach managers and employees on all performance related issues, keeping a pulse on key talent pools. You’ll influence the leadership team to drive career development activities related to retention, internal mobility and recognition.
- You’ll support talent development and performance goals by understanding the compensation, training and development needs of your organization and act as liaison to Relativity HR COEs.
- You’ll act as a subject matter expert and change agent when driving cyclical HR people processes such as performance reviews, promotions, succession planning, and action plans resulting from employee surveys.
- You will work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, as well as design and deliver management training.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or other relevant industry certification.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and advising employees and managers.
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with all levels of employees and managers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Effective interpersonal and communications skill, particularly with respect to group presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Management, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Four to five years of experience as a strategic business partner with broad knowledge and experience in human resources management.
- Experience working with career development tools, workforce planning, analytics, change management, and team effectiveness.