The Tock Human Resources team is looking for an HR Coordinator to support our growing Human Resources department. You'll be responsible for employee query management, data and HRIS entry and management, reporting, and support to the wider HR team. We're looking for a self-motivated individual who is eager to help out where needed and develop their human resources skill set. A passion for food, hospitality, and working in a fast-paced environment is a plus!
You will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and will be based in Chicago.
All Squarespace and Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources team
- Manage HR ticketing system and promptly respond to requests including but not limited to: benefits changes, leave updates, employee changes, TAG requests, employment verifications, referrals, and office questions
- Adhere to and advise others on personnel policies and procedures
- Manage and update our human resources information system and benefits systems with new hire information, current employee changes, and terminations, while adhering to data accuracy and compliance
- Support the onboarding process by administering and verifying new hire paperwork, submitting background checks, and providing orientation surveys
- Support the termination process by updating company systems, administering the exit survey, and coordinating with tech support
- Draft employment agreements such as promotion letters, compensation letters, and severance agreements
- Support the team with analysis/reporting as needed
- Work collaboratively with the team and on any other important deliverables
- Assist recruitment department as needed
- Work on various ad-hoc projects
Who We're Looking For
- At least 1 year of experience in human resources or a related field
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle data confidentially and adapt quickly to change
- Experience with Google Suite, Paylocity, and benefits systems a plus
- Startup experience a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- 401k + employer match
- Flexible vacation & pa id time off
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In's "2021 Best Places to Work"
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com .
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.