Human Resources Coordinator at Vivid Seats
As an HR Coordinator, you are a trusted advisor to Vivid Seats supporting all levels of the organization. You will be responsible for supporting a broad spectrum of HR core functions including employee relations, onboarding/offboarding, compliance training, benefits, payroll, and projects that enable and support our employee population. To keep pace and drive change in a fast-paced environment, you are well organized, analytical, savvy with HR systems and reporting tools, and constantly looking for ways to improve HR operations. As a trusted member of the People Team, you'll keep sensitive information confidential and be empowered to identify, solution, and implement lasting and positive change.
- Serve as initial point of contact for employee questions about HR topics such as benefits, payroll, company policies, time off, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day data entry of all transfers, promotions and salary changes into the payroll system and partner with the Payroll Manager to track and verify biweekly payroll cycles
- Create tracking metrics and analyze trends in partnership with the people team to develop the right solutions and programs
- Develop content for and maintain our HR Sharepoint resource pages to ensure our employees can easily navigate the information they need
- Own the onboarding process for all new hires (verify paperwork, benefit enrollment, new hire orientation, etc.) and offboarding process (equipment returns, exit interviews, benefits forms)
- Partner with HR team in updating policies, administering Leaves, employment verifications, 401K audits, expense reporting, and benefits administration
- Run the administration of our Compliance training programs and reporting
- Play a key role in maintaining accuracy of employee data in our various human resources systems
To be successful you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years of professional experience in HR role, preferably in a fast paced environment
- Passion for people, culture, process improvement, and providing best in class experiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel
- Intrinsically curious with a knack for solving problems of differing degrees of difficulty
- Highly organized with strong prioritization ability and great communication skills
- Knowledge of labor laws and HR compliance
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter - which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allows our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each employee direct accountability of creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, 401K matching, a generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606
This position will start remotely.