Human Resources Coordinator
We are seeking an HR Coordinator to join our growing team!
As an HR Coordinator, you are a trusted advisor for new hires and employees. You have experience with HRIS systems, running reports, and are excel savvy. You like to create solutions for issues that arise and thrive in an ever-changing environment. As an HR Coordinator you are well organized and know how to keep employee information confidential. You are a self-starter with the keen ability to prioritize tasks. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
How our HR Coordinator makes an impact:
- Own the complete onboarding process for all new hires (verify paperwork is completed, assist in benefit enrollment, conduct orientation, etc)
- Develop and coordinate engagement and communication initiatives
- Manage the day-to-day data entry of all transfers, promotions, salary changes into the payroll system
- Serves as initial point of contact for employee questions/concerns about HR topics such as benefits, payroll, company policies, time off, etc.
- Process Payroll biweekly for exempt and non-exempt staff
- Create and run reports for turnover, monthly people metrics, and ad hoc
- Complete Administrative tasks that include filing paperwork, offboarding employees, updating policies and employment verification
- Compliance and Liability Reporting
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the People team to develop solutions, programs and policies
What we are looking for in our next HR Coordinator:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion for people, culture, and attracting and retaining top talent
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite particularly excel
- Naturally curious problem solver, well-organized, and a strong communicator
- You live our values, everyday