Human Resources Coordinator at Vail Systems, Inc.
Human Resources Coordinator
Vail Systems Company Profile
The human voice is capable of conveying nuances and meaning that just can't be expressed through clicks and text messages. And for that reason, voice interactions have always had a special power to shape your perception and experiences. At Vail, we believe in the unique power of voice interactions to create more expressive, more intimate, and more efficient interpersonal interactions. Our experts work with Fortune 500 companies to help them serve their customers more efficiently and effectively through the use of various voice technologies. From basic network services, to state-of-the-art IP telephony, to cutting edge real-time analytics, Vail technology makes millions of voice interactions better every day.
Human Resources Coordinator
Vail Systems has an opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator. We'd like to know if you think you fit the bill. You will if you:
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Are able to pick up new concepts quickly
- Can keep an open mind to new ideas
- Don't mind using those skills to share your best ideas
- Aren't afraid of ambiguity and can problem solve with little direction
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Really want to learn new things
What you can expect to be doing:
- Payroll/Compensation: Assists with payroll administration to include but not limited to assuring accurate record of hourly pay, vacation and sick leave.
- Talent Acquisition: Participates in the full life cycle of recruiting, including but not limited to posting on job boards, telephone screening and interview coordination.
- Employee Benefits: Assists with onboarding and offboarding of applicable employee benefits, including administering Open Enrollment and reviewing employer benefit statements to ensure accuracy for payment.
- Employer Branding: Coordinate with hiring managers to create web page content, job fair materials, employee communications, and social media pages.
- New Hire Onboarding: Supports the new hire onboarding process, including but not limited to assuring that all applicable documentation from candidates is received and provides follow up to new employees to complete the process.
- Process Improvement: Analyze company policies and procedures regarding Human Resources and assist with developing documentation and policy implementation and administration.
- Office Management: Coordinates various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to, maintaining office supplies, and managing the employee snack program and special events.
- Basic Accounting: Reviews monthly invoices and prepares them for payment, maintains and files documentation, create ad hoc accounting reports.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or other related field
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in an Administrative or Human Resources support role
- A strong interest in Human Resources as a career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, remain organized and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good follow-through skills
- Ability to perform mathematical computations quickly and accurately
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).