At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Human Resources Implementation Consultant
We are looking for a Human Resources Implementation Consultant with customer service experience and technical skills to assist new clients’ transition to their new payroll and human resources provider, Paylocity. The HR Consultant is responsible for evaluating and defining a client’s needs while consulting in the configuration of our HR applications to meet their needs. This includes but is not limited to converting HR data, providing consultation on the implementation of performance management, on-boarding and coordinating the use of our self-service portal.
- Help clients with simple setups strategically integrate the full suite of HR products and solutions within our Paylocity application through the use of effective project management coupled with a consultative HR approach
- Provide industry leading customer service
- Conduct an introduction call to verify contracted HR products, understand client priorities and craft a suggested timeline for the implementation of all HR products
- Conduct an alignment call to answer HR product specific questions, collect HR data and configuration requirements
- Work directly with clients to assist in the day-to-day functions supporting our HR solutions throughout the implementation process
- Research and provide guidance in the interpretation of human resource policies
- Coordinate internally between the client and multiple Paylocity departments to ensure clients have every tool needed to use our HR products to their fullest extent
- Some travel up to 5% required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related fields preferred
- Previous customer service or client interfacing role preferred
- Knowledgeable in labor laws, hiring, terminations, recruiting, benefits administration and performance reviews preferred
- Familiarity with a wide variety of HR concepts, practices and procedures preferred
- Willingness to perform a full range of tasks and projects under supervision
- Knowledge of employment law including ACA, FLSA, FMLA, ADA and COBRA
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
- Basic knowledge of Section 125 cafeteria plans preferred
- SHRM certification preferred #SH
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.