Human Resources Manager at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:26 a.m. (CST) on Friday, January 15, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
About the Job
Do you want to be part of making new things possible every day for our people? Does being part of building a People team at a growth-stage start-up energize you? If so, you might be a great fit for our HR Manager at Fast Radius.
At Fast Radius, we are building a unique company that is creating the future of manufacturing by merging software technology and manufacturing. To be part of the People team is a unique opportunity to help build what the future looks like with our people, culture and process.
The HR Manager is responsible for ALL HR-related activities for all functional areas of business. As the third member of the founding People team, the Manager will be instrumental in developing best practices for talent development, benefit management, employee relations, policy development and much more. Building a People function is hard but rewarding work. This requires managing a high capacity of initiatives while prioritizing work fiercely. You will work with employees ranging from hourly workers to senior leadership to drive company growth. The needs of our teams vary significantly, and you will build agility along by developing your skills in a wide variety of HR initiatives and systems.
- Performance Management: Help develop our performance evaluation process and manage execution and effectiveness.
- HR Operations and Employee Relations: Help evolve our policies and handbook to reflect the growing needs of our company include local employment law, company policy and ensure the accurate and efficient handling of all incidents related to the employee experience.
- Talent Management and Development: You will be part of developing and perfecting our on-boarding with our recruiting team to ensure employees are up to speed efficiently and effectively. Also working on skill development activities that supports career and organizational planning.
- Compensation & Benefits: You will collaborate on annual compensation reviews for all managers, lead the non-exempt Pay, Progression and Career system, own the Wage adjustments for our hourly workers and work with our Benefits resources when escalations are vital.
- DEI Focus: You will be part of promoting the company’s social responsibility efforts in sustainability, racial equality and inclusion through our DEI assessment initiatives launched this year.
- Strong eye for people data and analytics
- Independent thinker who embraces opportunities for change
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong bias for action, with a knack for being proactive and solving problems
- Be a fast-learner/able and willing to adopt different approaches to familiar tasks
- Have strong collaboration/partnership skills and able to build diverse relationships
- Be a steward of our Company Values and create an open, inclusive environment that support our DEI initiatives.
- Be able to think strategically and also operationalize and execute the direction
- Bachelors Degree (HR related field preferred)
- 5-7 years HR experience in multiple discipline areas
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired
- Experience with non-exempt employees in manufacturing experience is a plus
What you can expect being part of Fast Radius
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description