DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With approximately 1,300 employees at our Chicago headquarters and nine global offices, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to lead our internal communications function within our global brand and communications team. You will be responsible for creating and executing a strategic plan to ensure ideas and information get to the right people, at the right time. This will include working directly with senior leaders on their messaging, overseeing our firmwide communications tools and setting an overall vision while remaining nimble in the approach.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Create the strategic plan for internal communications at the firm, which should reflect key priorities of senior leadership, resonate with our employees and allow for flexible processes and approaches.
- Serve as an internal communications advisor to leaders and teams across our technology, trading and support services teams. They will look to you to help identify interesting stories, plan group-focused meetings and help write key communications.
- Oversee all internal communications channels, including our Sharepoint-based intranet, Town Hall Meetings, firmwide emails and internal chat platform.
- Serve as a strategic partner and writing resource for our HR and Workplace teams to help drive awareness of and engagement in key programming.
- Proactively seek to implement cutting-edge solutions to consistently improve the effectiveness and efficiency of communications across the firm.
- For the right candidate, role could also include oversight of project management for the DRW Foundation and ESG-focused responsibilities.
You’ll be right at home if you have:
- At least 10 years of experience in internal communications, including leading key initiatives and managing teams. Agency experience highly valued, but not required.
- Proven experience in developing, maintaining and refining a sizeable intranet. Sharepoint experience is a significant plus.
- A flexible approach to getting the job done and a client-service oriented mentality.
- Exceptional writing, project management and organizational skills.
- Desire to get to flex into external and community affairs work as part of the broader team.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.