Internal Communications Manager
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Being an Internal Communications Manager at iManage means…
You will serve as a global communication thought leader, and subject matter expert of communication know-how within the People Operations team, and across our company. You will create communication strategies that will provide visibility into the business strategy, vision, key initiatives and culture and inspire the iManage employees to make their time here mean something.
During this ever-changing, expanding phase of our company, in collaboration with our leaders, you will propose, design and implement strategies and programs to connect our entire workplace community. You will provide leadership within People Ops about how best to communicate company-wide initiatives to advance our People Ops Strategy and Roadmap, to guide and enhance employee experience, increase employee engagement and inclusion, and increase the skill of developing and delivering change communication plans across the management team. Your approach will be creative and innovative and you will maintain the iManage brand voice across all channels.
- Partner with key stakeholders in People Operations, Executive Teams, and Corporate Communications, to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate strategic, impactful and memorable internal communications.
- Grow and execute channel communications and oversee existing communications channels
- Lead strategies to initiate and execute internal global communications that drive strategic alignment and engagement and strengthen our company performance and inclusive culture
- Create and execute the content strategy for company all-hands and other employee engagement events
- Develop internal communications channels and work closely with company leadership to build a steady stream of content with a consistent brand voice
- Create feedback loops across the company globally and work with leadership to promote open two communication channels
- Partner across People Ops to synthesize and articulate the strategic view toward organizational change, employee experience, engagement/inclusion and overall talent philosophy
- Advise organizational leaders on delivering impactful communications to serve their strategic and department priorities and support organizational change initiatives
- Partner with members in People Operations and other departments to understand upcoming company-wide and department-specific initiatives and/or changes; develop integrated communications plans, then execute
- Continuously improve the Internal Communications function by utilizing metrics and user feedback, by developing team members, and by raising colleagues’ understanding of excellent communication
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Proven track record leading an innovative internal communications function and executing creative internal communications plans globally, including remote members of the workforce
- Knowledge of HR functions, change management communication, technology industry
- 5+ years of working on a team in global internal communications, marketing communications, or a related discipline with a focus on both promotion of business vision/strategy, employee engagement and development of team members
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with and influence senior executives and stakeholders who have a variety of communication styles, perspectives and priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively across HR and other functional areas and partner to produce clear communications that meet the needs of specific departments and enhance the effectiveness of organizational changes
- Ability to manage projects and implement multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing environment
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/