Internal Recruiter at Black Spectacles
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is Chicago-based with a fully remote staff. We are Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for an Internal Recruiter who is eager to manage our candidate recruiting, sourcing and hiring.
You will be working in our office, alongside our leadership team, building our candidate pipeline and participating in our hiring process from start to finish.
- Work with team to develop a scorecard and description for each role
- Ensure each job is posted all appropriate sites and job boards relevant to the role
- Take ownership of outbound recruiting using LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools
- Network within appropriate industries to build our candidate pipeline
- Review and vet all inbound applicants
- Take the lead on phone and in-person interviews and execute evaluations for each stage while updating candidates on their progress.
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
You have previous experience in recruiting and strong written and verbal communication. You have a keen eye for developing and improving processes and are comfortable with developing and using reporting. You are a strong planner and organiser.
- You have 3-5 years experience in a recruiting or HR role
- Certificate or degree in HR or HR Administration a plus
- Resourceful with good organizational, multitasking and time management skills
- Identifies priorities and develops action plans
- Highest degree of professionalism, integrity, accuracy and confidentiality; demonstrated discretion in handling highly sensitive material and information.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Must be able to travel to Chicago for quarterly team meetings
- 'Work from Wherever' policy
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.