Interview Experience Lead at GoHealth
GoHealth is hiring an Interview Process Associate to improve the interview process for our sales candidates and interviews alike. You will identify process efficiencies, standardize process and collaborative with several partners as a member of our Talent Acquisition Organization. As we continue to grow, you will help guide and create strategy across our recruiting leadership team to set the vision and enhance the interview experience for our nationwide sales agents. If you enjoy finding solutions to bottlenecks and identifying high-impact projects, building project plans, analysis and partnering with leaders and managers to implement your solutions then we encourage you to apply. You will report to the VP of Onboarding and Development.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Map and manage opportunities and challenges in our current interviewing efforts to improve the interview experience and outcomes for our candidates and organization
- Partner with our recruiting, analytics, communications, strategy and operations teams to develop our talent acquisition vision and priorities, and operationalize that vision
- Lead feedback sessions with candidates and sales interviewers
- Organize the health, capacity and training of our interviewer pool and interviewing resources
- Draft and share communications to sales leaders about changes to the interview process
- Host weekly recruitment sales leader feedback sessions
- 5+ years in a Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Strategic Planning or Operations role
- Have experience building hiring processes end to end
- Have experience working with an HRIS or Applicant Tracking System (ATS), GoHealth uses UltiPro and Greenhouse.
- Understand deadlines and have a sense of urgency with changing needs.
- Be the expert and create relationships with partners and colleagues
- Enjoy being resourceful and continuously want to improve your projects
- Become well versed in the future of healthcare and the world of digital customer engagement
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC.