IT Recruitment Delivery Manager (IT Recruiter)
Meet McCann Partners…
McCann Partners delivers IT recruitment with intention and integrity. We are builders at heart and tech teams, our specialty. Building relationships is the foundation of how we engage with candidates and clients alike. To strengthen our ability to deliver, we are expanding our team by hiring an IT Recruitment Delivery Manager.
What You’ll Do…
As an IT Recruitment Delivery Manager, you recruit permanent, contract and contract-to-hire candidates for placement at McCann Partners’ client partners – a growing portfolio of diverse and innovative organizations—from Chicago-based startups to companies with a global footprint. You focus on technology-driven roles with creative license to explore diverse client delivery techniques. You leverage candidate generation and sourcing strategies to deliver quality talent with minimal lead time. You are a process-oriented individual who manages high volume across multiple client environments without sacrificing candidate experience or quality.
In addition, you will:
- Execute a full lifecycle recruiting process, including candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and final evaluation by leveraging job boards, employee referrals, search engines, web resume mining techniques, placement advertisements, networking, direct cold calling and social media outlets (i.e., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process, set expectations, provide feedback, negotiate and close all offers and facilitate client onboarding.
- Partner with Client Hiring Managers to identify key requirements and set recruitment strategy for all open roles.
- Provide regular updates to the IT Recruitment Delivery Team, as well as Client Hiring Managers, on status of open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need through various sourcing techniques.
- Schedule in-person interviews.
- Maintain various recruitment tracking and reports and enhance existing reports where applicable.
Who You Are…
- A minimum of three (3) years of Recruiting, Talent Acquisition or Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment, whether internal or agency.
- Management of a strategic full lifecycle recruiting process.
- Successful track record recruiting and filling a wide variety of technology roles across a multitude of platforms.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with one or more Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Bullhorn.
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional social skills and ability to meet, interview and assess prospective candidates.
- A team player that understands the value of working collaboratively with other members of the group.
- Superior analytical skills and solid strategic thinking capabilities.
- Must have a four (4) year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual assigned quotas.