IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
The IT Talent Acquisition Specialist would oversee the core function of our business. The IT team is building a new platform that will transform our business and our industry. The IT TA specialist will be a consultant to the IT organization in helping drive the most qualified state of the art technical talent in the market and guide each candidate through the hiring process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Source candidates by utilizing LinkedIn, Indeed and other social media tools, employee referrals, GitHub, networking, cold calling, advertising and job fairs to build candidate pipelines.
• Pro-actively identify and implement creative sourcing strategies based upon the job position by conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources.
• Assist the Director of HR in developing and maintaining processes and tools to support recruiting best practices; interview tools, training materials, vendor relationships and employment branding.
• Manage the candidate experience which includes timely communication and follow up throughout the selection process
• Partner with HR/hiring managers to assist with workforce planning.
• Conduct phone screens, schedule/conduct in-person interviews, facilitate scheduling and communication with hiring managers.
• Manage candidate assessment testing where applicable.
• Create, update, and maintain job descriptions.
• Coach hiring managers on candidate evaluation; discuss recommendations in order to determine final candidate selection.
• Manage recruitment related projects on an ongoing basis.
• High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
• A minimum of 3+ years recruiting experience in sales and corporate (IT) recruitment.
• Preference for candidates that have experience recruiting Scala, DevOps, and SDET Engineers
• Minimum of 2 + years of experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Social Media recruitment efforts.
• Proven success with time management while working 8-10 requisitions effectively
• General knowledge of employment laws and recruitment best practices preferred
• LinkedIn Recruiter and/or other recruitment certifications preferred
• Self-motivated and results driven focus with the ability to recruit & source passive candidates
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description