Jr. Recruiter (Bilingual) at Chowbus
Chowbus is growing fast, and looking for a strong Recruiter to help us! The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close requisitions efficiently while providing a great candidate experience. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, and get the job done.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies
- Ability to manage hiring manager expectations through an understanding of metrics and pipeline data
- Proactively find the best talent, building a pipeline of passive candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, networking and other channels
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate for an interview process
What You’ll Need:
- 1-3 years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates, ideally in Greenhouse
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuously improving candidate and hiring manager experience
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to speak Mandarin
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.