Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is currently looking for an experienced Junior Recruiter to join our fast growing People Operations team. This person will contribute to our overall recruiting success by assisting in all stages of the hiring process. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, great interpersonal communication and killer organizational skills.
What you'll do
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews, with hiring teams and candidates
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to find "passive" candidates
- Communicate regularly to hiring teams and recruiters around interview process and updates
- Develop a strategy for candidate pipeline development and sourcing by utilizing all available tools, including enhancing our current career website, social media, job boards, recruiting tools, and agencies
- Support the recruitment process through screening and assessing candidates for background and skills
- Maintain records relating to employees, ensuring confidentiality of applicant data
- Act as a system administrator for our applicant tracking system (ATS) and “super user”, including ensuring database integrity and maintaining ATS data
- Support strong and consistent outreach to internal hiring managers and external candidates by capturing contacts and all communication records in the recruitment database
- Fulfill any administrative needs related to department operations, such as, preparing reports and organizing documents, scheduling and reconciliation of specific departmental expenses, etc.
What your background might look like
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- At least one year of experience in a coordinator / recruiter role in a professional services environment. Recruiting experience a plus.
- Strong track record of sourcing and recruiting in the Healthcare/ Life Sciences market preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills, with keen attention to detail and diligent task follow-through
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast - paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communicator and ability to manage up
- Highly collaborative, with a strong team orientation
- Proven experience using sourcing tools and systems including ATSs (Greenhouse), social media recruitment tools, and job databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal): friendly, tactful, good negotiator, ability to influence others