Role: Lead Recruiter
Level: Mid-level experience
Reports to: Head of People
About Fast Radius:
Fast Radius is the leading software-enhanced, industrial-grade, 3D printing manufacturer. Our strategic partnership with UPS allows us to offer turnaround as quickly as same-day. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts produced in the tens of thousands, Fast Radius guarantees quality with the fastest delivery times in the industry.
Familiar global corporations and new innovators are choosing Fast Radius to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
In addition to UPS, Fast Radius is backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US, including Drive Capital, Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners and others.
What we’re looking for:
Our people are the most valuable asset -- help us shape and grown our crown jewel.
At Fast Radius, the Lead Recruiter leads and manages our hiring and recruiting needs, with a focus on attracting and building relationships with top candidates across the board.
We are a fast-paced team with strong elements of curiosity, technical expertise, and result-driven innovation. As such, we are looking for someone who is motivated by this environment and excited to help grow the company.
- Own full-cycle recruiting for majority of positions
- Partner with hiring managers to understand current and upcoming needs and priorities; implement and deploy recruiting strategies per hiring need
- Continuously gauge, improve and optimize the recruiting process for efficiency and internal ease
- Manage the candidate experience; collaborate with internal interview teams to train, consult, and deliver a consistently distinct and positive experience that reflect Fast Radius values
- Keep abreast of market realities and trends to define competitive jobs, skills, and employers, and how it may affect Fast Radius company strategy
- Partner with Head of People to identify strategic and creative opportunities to build and develop a world-class team
- Serve as an expert-user on our internal recruiting resources, mentoring and helping train coordinators, other recruiters and hiring managers to uphold Talent Acquisition best practices
- Uphold and share the Fast Radius culture and brand
- Ability to work or relocate to Chicago, IL
- Minimum of a baccalaureate degree
- 5+ years of high-volume recruitment experience
- Proven ability to source and maintain high-quality relationships with world-class talent
- Ability to work in a fast growing and dynamic environment; inspired by the startup environment and willing to get into the details to ensure success
- A genuine team player with a strong desire to help others and create memorable experiences
- Strong sense of logistics, balanced with flexibility and understanding
- Proven dedication to follow-through and delivering results
- High attention to detail; stellar time management and organization skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and problem solve independently without sacrificing quality of work
- Proven success in communicating effectively and building strong, trusted relationships within diverse groups
- A can-do, team mentality -- no task is too small and you’re willing to jump in when needed!
- Flexibility to work outside of regular office hours, as needed
- Flexibility and ability to travel to recruiting events, as necessary; a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 20 lbs, as needed for recruiting events
What Fast Radius will provide you:
- Engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious, creative people
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early-stage, high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you challenge yourself daily
- Balance work and life with unlimited PTO, office holidays and flexible working options