Lead, Talent Acquisition (People Operations) at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: People
The People Team at Gemini are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for Gemini's company values. Our collaborative team is comprised of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists. As a member of the People Team, you’ll be on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization, with the opportunity to create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role: Lead, R4R Recruiter
Gemini is looking for a lead-level individual contributor in Talent Acquisition to play a key role in the growth of our Recruiting teams. In this role, you will use your experience building candidate and prospect relationships through sourcing to build robust pipelines across different Talent Acquisition. This position is full-time and will report into the Associate Director of TA who is responsible for all Business Recruiting.
- R4R recruiting - active and passive candidates across multiple industries, with a focus on mid-level positions
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of creative sourcing methodologies (e.g. Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, Vettery, Underdog)
- Use our ATS, Greenhouse, and other tools to manage prospects, build robust candidate pipelines and drive metrics
- Create successful sourcing campaigns and provide data-driven recommendations to team members and key stakeholders
- Partner closely with hiring managers to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and take action on feedback, and deliver a consistently high level of customer service
- Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify work processes
- 6+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth environment
- 6+ years experience sourcing passive talent with LinkedIn and other tools
- Proven ability to successfully identify, manage, and engage with exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Proven track record of continuous improvement through problem solving and producing solutions
- Ability to manage a high volume of requisitions, spanning different functions, levels, and locales
- Superior attention to detail, with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience building and executing on talent acquisition strategies geared towards hiring candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Experience and passion for using quantitative data do guide day to day decisions, report progress to stakeholders, and justify recommendations
- In-house or agency experience in sourcing and recruiting Recruiters
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.