Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description As a Lead Technology Recruiter at Discover you'll play an important role in helping the business achieve their goals through talent. Our recruiters aligned to the technology business drive the full life cycle of hiring, ensuring a great candidate experience and positive and productive hiring manager partnerships, at every step of the process. This recruiter opening will lead recruitment for application and infrastructure engineering roles located across the US. If you are an expert in hiring engineering talent and want to make an impact as a true tech talent partner, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Guide and educate the business on market conditions and strategies to attract tech talent to Discover
- Lead the full life cycle of recruiting for technology leaders, including attracting, screening, interviewing, and hiring high caliber candidates.
- Champion Diversity, Equity & Inclusion throughout the hiring process
How You’ll Do It
- Drive the full life cycle of recruiting from start to finish
- Partner with hiring managers to understand staffing needs, and develop sourcing strategies to meet business needs.
- Use innovative and efficient methods to generate qualified candidates (e.g., leveraging networks, sourcing passive candidates, and utilizing the employee referral program).
- Conduct preliminary interviews and obtain feedback from management and candidates
- Communicate updates and market trends to hiring managers; ensure transparency by keeping stakeholders apprised of progress
- Develop creative solutions to search obstacles
- Recommend compensation terms for offers and extends offers.
- Create a compelling candidate experience and practice exceptional candidate care
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws throughout the recruiting process
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, or a business-related field
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting in either a corporate or an agency setting
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in recruiting, human resources consulting, operations management
Bonus Points If You Have:
- 6+ years of experience in recruiting in either a corporate or an agency setting
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.