Leadership Recruiter at DoorDash
The DoorDash Leadership Recruiting Team is a newly formed team of talent advisors and business partners to the DoorDash leadership team as we discover and hire the best leaders who empower DoorDash’s growth.
We’re hiring a Leadership Recruiter as we invest in and expand our leadership team at DoorDash. As a Leadership Recruiter, you will play an integral role in executing against some of our most complex leadership searches by overseeing the leadership search process for the most sought after talent (technical and non-technical) across DoorDash. You will be responsible for developing a robust, thoughtful, search strategy that will attract exceptional leaders. Individually and in partnership with Researchers, you will build out talent networks and develop trusted relationships with executives.
The Leadership Recruiting Team works with DoorDash’s hiring leaders as consultants; partnering to develop and innovate data-driven leadership recruiting strategies. This role will report into the Senior Director of Leadership Recruiting.What You'll Do
- Lead the execution of leadership searches, providing outstanding client partnership, domain talent expertise and subject matter expertise in the process
- Provide thought partnership to clients to shape and best match the needs of DoorDash and the talent in the market
- Partner with Researchers to identify and engage executive level candidates
- Manage end-to-end executive search process and engagements from inception to completion (ex: identifying qualified talent, client management, candidate engagement, candidate experience, partnering with cross-functional stakeholders)
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns
- Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation to senior leadership
- Design specific actions to ensure each hire contributes to DoorDash’s diversity goals
- 7+ years of recruiting experience (at the Director+ level) in a fast-paced tech company
- Experience partnering with and influencing executives and hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Deep subject matter expertise in managing complex equity offerings, and coaching candidates through those offerings
- Track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a talent leader
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.