Learning Consultant at bswift
The Learning Consultant will manage and deliver a range of training programs at bswift, including new hire and client analyst training. This person will contribute subject matter expertise to help develop and maintain existing learning programs. This person will use a variety of educational media and a systematic instructional design methodology to support the design and development of learning programs for designated bswift audiences and will assess and report on the effectiveness and impact of training programs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyze performance gaps and learning needs.
- Deliver and/or facilitate training sessions to designated audiences.
- Support the development of skills within bswift by managing and participating in the design, development, and delivery of state-of-the-art learning programs and initiatives.
- Develop creative, effective solutions to business problems. Create program design strategy documents, develop communication plans, and drive project management activities to support complex learning strategies.
- Track impact and evaluate programs to determine effectiveness.
- Incorporate feedback gathered from participants and other relevant audiences to improve training, processes and products.
- Contribute subject matter expertise on the bswift system and benefits administration to help update and maintain learning materials.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to improve processes, manage logistics, and ensure appropriate preparation for training courses.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects effectively and accurately; anticipate the needs of the business, communicate with relevant parties, and proactively seek solutions.
This position supports training on the bswift platform and benefits administration, and it will involve a strong knowledge of the bswift system, bswift team roles/operations, and downstream impacts. Desired candidates will have a minimum of four years' experience with the bswift system.
The position also requires excellent verbal/written communication, presentation, and delivery skills with past experience in a training delivery role. The candidate should also have knowledge and application of performance-based instructional design methodologies, adult learning principles, training assessment, and educational media and a willingness to grow in this area.
In addition, this role requires strong program/project-management, organizational, and planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities within a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate should have the ability to thrive as a team player and independently and remain accountable for results.
Additional Job Information
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.