Learning & Development Analyst-1 at Vista Consulting Group
We are searching for a Learning & Development Analyst to cultivate talent across the portfolio of Vista companies. This position has high-visibility throughout the firm and will support a variety of programs related to leadership development, new-hire onboarding, and organizational development. Ultimately, the goal is to maximize individual and team performance in order to drive value for our portfolio companies.
- Contribute to the curriculum design and content development for Vista development programs
- Create and maintain training dashboards and reports to evaluate program effectiveness and return on investment
- Support the design and review of portfolio companies’ new-hire training programs
- Manage the learner experience for program participants by serving as the main point of contact for development programs (from the announcement of nomination process through program completion and alumni engagement), including maintaining consistent communication plans to Vista company executive stakeholders (who are often sponsoring employees participating across multiple programs)
- Own end-to-end support for development programs across Vista’s practice areas
- Administer tools to support programs, including surveys, and registration systems
- Coordinate pre-work, materials, follow-ups for development programs (e.g., webinars in between live sessions, maintaining participant portals, etc.)
- Communicate with internal Vista stakeholders serving as speakers, advisors and reviewers for development programs
- Provide project management for multiple, concurrent programs (e.g., agenda management, logistics), often in partnership with the Vista events team
- Conduct and synthesize industry research to spur innovation in VCG’s L&D practice, as well as those of companies throughout the Vista ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree required; organizational development, learning & development, human resources or related field is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to consult with all levels of an organization
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills to meet the demands of a matrix organization
- Basic computer skills, primarily Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated success in a team-oriented atmosphere, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team on tight deadlines, with multiple concurrent priorities
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theory, e-Learning courses, and/or facilitation is a plus
- Domestic travel may be required
Vista Consulting Group (VCG) is the dedicated consulting partner of Vista Equity Partners (www.vistaequitypartners.com), a leading global technology investor with over $47 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Our team of subject matter experts and consultants partner with market-leading software and technology companies to achieve lasting results by investing in the people, knowledge, and connections that have been proven to strengthen their success. Our insights from hundreds of software investments over nearly two decades create a deep and differentiated understanding of how a software company thrives. We work alongside management teams to develop exceptional talent, capture and enhance the knowledge of our companies, and cultivate meaningful relationships across our executive network. VCG is integral to Vista’s investment philosophy and vision, offering management teams expertise, focus, and discipline to achieve their goals and advance their operational and growth strategies. Explore current and past Vista companies here: https://www.vistaequitypartners.com/companies/
Why Vista Consulting Group?
Vista’s family of companies collectively represent the fourth-largest enterprise software company in the world. We invest in our people, with a relentless focus on talent. At VCG, you will have the opportunity to work shoulder-to-shoulder with some of the world’s most thoughtful, curious, and talented software executives, including several CEOs named among 2019’s top 50 SaaS CEOs: https://www.thesoftwarereport.com/the-top-50-saas-ceos-of-2019/
Your role within VCG will strengthen your existing skills, grow and widen your capabilities, and offer you an unparalleled path for personal development and career growth. Do you aim to be the best in your field? Do you enjoy partnering with talented executives and collaborating on challenging business opportunities? Are you curious about how to make great businesses even better? Are you motivated by seeing others succeed? Join us.
What’s Different About Vista?
Vista invests in the long-term, sustainable success of our portfolio companies, with the industry’s largest dedicated consulting organization. Today, Vista’s consulting practice has a dedicated team whose sole focus is advancing and partnering with our companies to help leaders and teams within Vista businesses implement proven best practices, sharpen skills, broaden their networks, and continually innovate in their markets. Because Vista only invests in enterprise software, data, and tech-enabled companies, we are in a unique position to scale our approach across the portfolio and to accelerate the growth of both our investments and our people across our global ecosystem of innovation.