Learning & Development Coordinator at IMC Trading
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world.
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible.
Technology - At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day.
Trading – Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time.
Business Support - Around the world, IMC’s business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact.
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation.
AS A LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR YOU WILL:
• Serve as the US contact for IMC’s global training program occurring twice per year through partnering with counterparts in IMC’s global and US office to plan and manage training program. Serve as main point-of-contact for US participants and stakeholders
• Organize US-specific new hire training programs in close cooperation with trainers and HR colleagues
• Coordinate US office-wide training initiatives including scheduling, assessment distribution, communication with trainers and participants, feedback collection, and/or any other relevant logistics
• Assist with early performance and overall engagement of new hires, where needed
• Collaborate effectively with local and global HR partners, trainers, and program participants
• Maintain IMC’s internal Learning and Development tools
WHO YOU ARE:
You will have the required skills and experience including:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• One to three years of professional experience, in an L&D role
• Strong coordination and scheduling skills
• High level of communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Incredible attention to detail
• Demonstrated passion for HR, specifically L&D
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Minimum to intermediate Microsoft Office and computer skills
• The ability to work without supervision in a fast-paced dynamic environment
OUR HIRING PROCESS
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website. Now it’s up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.