At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
- Coordinate assessment, development, and implementation of training programs that will utilize the LMS
- Provide training and work with various departmental LMS super-users to ensure proper use of the LMS; and that require training needs are met
- Organize, educate, and supervise data for the organization
- Generate and manage training within the LMS
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution of issues that arise
- Run reports as required to track results of employee’s attainment of courses
- Coordinate and amend training information for the LMS
- Communicate with teams on the scheduling of instructor-led training
- Monitor and assist supervisors and managers while working with reporting
- Facilitate recent trainers in ensuing process of the policy and methods on LMS
- Support the organization on LMS needs
- Inform manager in a timely manner of any irresolute issues
- Achieve alternative associated duties and tasks as designated
- Bachelor Degree in HR, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Intermediate Excel experience (Pivot tables, V-lookups).
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability to follow detailed processes for multiple programs or courses simultaneously.
- Highly flexible and an ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in training and learning design and development, experience working with Learning Management Systems, experience with e-learning concepts and tools and instructional design knowledge.
- Familiarity with recognized E-learning standards
- Strong client focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to set priorities and manage client expectations and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Strong team player with ability to work effectively across multiple departments to deliver on goals, as well as cover for other colleagues during peak times. #SH
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.