Learning Solutions Manager
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Grubhub is looking for an exceptional communicator who has managed learning at a leading company. This person should have experience creating and executing a training program, with a focus on developing a scalable, self-service model. The right candidate is self-motivated and ready to bring a whatever-it-takes mentality to our fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
You will be leading a team of Learning Solutions Associates who are responsible for creating and delivering learning for each line of business within Operations. You must have a knack for data as being rigorously analytical is a core value at Grubhub. Further, you’ll need to establish a close relationship with the business to ensure that learning aligns with day-to-day operations.
Our team is always growing and learning never stops. Get ready to dive right in – learn the ins and outs of the business, understand how we operate, and how we’re improving.
- Define a holistic learning strategy for internal and external teams
- Lead a team of Learning Solutions Associates that support each line of business within Operations -- you must be an exceptional manager
- Implement the learning strategy across Operations and ensure that it meets and exceeds the needs of the business
- Identify high-value process improvement opportunities and drive change through cross-team working groups
- Set KPIs for learning, measure and report on those at regular cadences
- Create continuous feedback loops with key business leaders and other counterparts in the org
- Continue to push the bounds of the learning by challenging assumptions, testing hypotheses and iterating
You Should Have
- 5-10 years experience in learning or training role(s) required. Must have experience with the full e-Learning development process, training curriculum development and utilizing learning platforms or learning management systems
- Strong leader and manager -- your former teams must sing your praises. You know what it means to be both a leader and a manager
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, including excellent one-on-one and group presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail; You are thorough with your and your team’s work product
- Digs into all of the minutiae and understands every aspect of the business; You love to learn and when something isn’t clear you figure it out
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment with ambitious goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to adult education or training preferred, or equivalent work experience. Masters degree in training or adult education a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.