Manager, Employment Brand at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
About the Team
The mission of our Talent Attraction and Development team is threefold: make project44 a career destination of choice; deliver high-impact career development; and fuel growth and innovation from a diverse perspective. This is an exciting opportunity to build best in class Talent Attraction programming during our growth phase. Here at project44, Talent Attraction partners with Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Marketing to fuel top of funnel candidate attraction. As Manager, Employment Brand, you will have the opportunity to influence the go forward strategy and vision for Talent Attraction and drive quick action through execution and partnership.
- Effectively tell the project44 story through our employee value proposition; you will lead a full EVP refresh and translate the work into a new, global career site
- Build high-yielding, diverse top of funnel candidate attraction partnerships with organizations and universities
- Identify and secure participation in fruitful employer events, career fairs, partnership activation opportunities and employer of choice awards in each of the different hiring markets globally
- Build quality talent pipelines for our Talent Acquisition team to execute off of based on a deep understanding of our business strategy and the needs of each team
- Continuously ideate and design creative proposals on making project44 a career destination of choice
- Actively contribute to our internal and external career brand and drive traction to career opportunities at project44
- Partner collaboratively and work effectively across teams and with various stakeholders
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 5+ years served in a recruitment marketing, employer brand, talent attraction, talent acquisition, or related capacity, with proven success in telling a powerful employment brand story
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter who is comfortable navigating ambiguity and taking ownership of finding information, building connections, and digging into concepts
- Agility in receiving and implementing feedback
- Ability to play both an execution and strategic role
- Travel may be expected up to 30% of the year, depending on team expansion & on-the-ground needs
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.