Manager, HR People Analytics at KeHE Distributors
The culture at KeHE is unique and transformative. Our purpose statement as a company is that "We Serve to Make Lives Better." Serving is at the core of who we are, and reflected in the way we lead, the way we treat our customers, the decisions we make about people, and the way we give back to the world around us. By staying true to these values, our company has created a unique and special working environment for our people that has fueled record growth for over a decade, with no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
The HR People Analytics Manager will drive the data analytics program within the Human Resource function enabling Human Resource and Business Leaders to make strategic people decisions driving organizational performance and creating the best employee experience possible in service of our company mission.
- Serve the Human Resource function and Business Leaders as the subject matter expert and go-to resource on data analytics and people metrics for the Company.
- Continually source and improve tools (e.g., People Insights, Power BI, and Power Point) to best visualize data, to be able to tell stories through such data, and to facilitate data-driven decision making that can truly impact the way we do business.
- Create and continually improve a program of data analytics that incorporates best practices and techniques in statistical modeling and research methods as well as experimenting with cutting-edge techniques and analytical models (e.g., network analysis, natural language processes, machine learning, and artificial intelligence).
- Partner with Human Resource and IT team to create and continuously improve a process and set of tools to integrate, warehouse, and access all relevant people data.
- Serve as the Human Resource liaison within the Business Intelligence community internally, to ensure alignment and maintenance of best practices.
- Maintain cutting-edge subject matter expertise in people (workforce) data analytics regarding the best and next practices emerging in this space within the broader industry.
- Manage relationships with third-party providers/vendors of data analytics services.
- Oversee change management, communication, and training to educate the Human Resource function and Business Leaders on data, reporting tools and techniques as needed.
Other Area of Support:
- Lead efforts on behalf of the Human Resource function to design and guide the best ethical practices for sourcing, warehousing, and utilizing of data.
- Continuously build on internal practices used for conducting ad-hoc data analytics/reporting projects to solve the most challenging business problems related to people.
- Support systems and programs to inform and improve employee engagement.
- Educate members of the Human Resource function and Business Leaders on the basics of data analytics and the value of advanced analytical techniques.
- Perform all other duties as assigned to support the Human Resource function.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Economics, Business, Human Resources, or equivalent (A plus for having an advanced data science and/or research methods specialty)
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience, with a preference for 5-10 years of experience
- Expert level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to tell compelling stories and create insights using data and evidence
- Ability to present effectively to top level leaders, executives, and people decision makers
- Ability to work collaboratively with anyone and build strong lasting relationships
- Expert in using Microsoft Excel to manage, analyze, and present data
- Expert in using PowerPoint to visualize data and insights and tell stories to guide decisions
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Exhibits a growth mindset; Open to coaching and feedback; Continuously learns
- Action oriented and proactive; Able to move projects forward with limited oversight
- Demonstrates a passion for the unique mission and values of KeHE
- Preference for advanced knowledge of research methods and applied statistics
- Preference for ability to use advanced statistical software packages (e.g., R, SPSS, HLM)
- Preference for ability to conduct advanced data science techniques (e.g., use of artificial intelligence, machine learning, network analysis, natural language processing)
- People Insights, Power BI, SQL, database design, and/or computer language experience a plus