Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The Manager, Learning and Leadership Development will be responsible for understanding the talent needs, then designing and implementing appropriate learning and development solutions to enhance leadership and individual effectiveness. This individual will partner with HR Business Partners and field HR to drive development, engagement and retention of employees.
- Build the talent and leadership development three-year strategy and annual roadmap
- Conduct needs analysis to identify opportunities for development and then design and implement development solutions (assessments, programs, coaching etc.)
- Assess leadership development needs and deliver customized strategies and programs to enhance leadership effectiveness
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of learning programs and implement change as needed
- Partner with key business stakeholders to design, manage and deliver high performance learning programs and methods
- Responsible for content development and maintenance in the learning management system and implementing enhancements as needed
- Partner with field HR to deploy learning solutions that will effectively develop leaders and employees to deliver results
- Develop communication mechanisms to educate leaders and employees on talent programs, learning resources and opportunities to maximize the talent experience
- Design and implement a compliance training program balancing the organizational needs with external best practices
- Evaluate and manage vendor partnerships to assist with the delivery of learning and development programs
- Lead and manage enterprise wide projects that assist in the development, engagement and retention of employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Communications, HR or relevant field
- At least 5+ years of experience in Learning & Development, Organizational Development and/or HR
- Knowledge of instructional design models and adult learning principles with the ability to apply course design techniques and facilitation for various audiences
- Ability to conduct training needs analysis, interpret and communicate the data, and deliver solutions to address the gaps
- Experience maintaining a Learning Management System, SuccessFactors a plus
- Certified in DiSC, Hogan, Strength Finder or other assessment tools a plus
- Experience designing and executing successful training programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]