Manager, People Operations
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
LogicGate’s Business Operations team places dedicated resources toward making sure the company “works.” You will have the atmosphere, tools, and mentorship to do the best work of your career. As the People Ops Manager, your responsibilities will focus on recruitment and hiring, employee engagement initiatives, benefits and compensation structuring, and general people-related initiatives in a fast-growing company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Source at least 50% of hires across teams and help cultivate a strong, diverse pipeline of candidates for each role
- Manage all People related initiatives to help preserve and develop LogicGate’s culture as we continue to scale
- Collaborate with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase engagement, productivity and retention
- Own onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure smooth transitions for employees and their teammates
- Improve and standardize current hiring processes across functions, enabling hiring managers to find the best fit for their team
- Support managers to assess, coach and develop talent and drive annual performance reviews and internal career development initiatives
- Assist in the design of a competitive benefit package and help to execute the company’s compensation philosophy
- Ensure programs, policies, and procedures comply with key federal, state, local laws, and regulation
- 5-7 years of total experience with 2-3 years in a People Manager role
- Compassion, self-awareness, and ability to skillfully manage your emotions and those of others
- Excellent people skills, ability to communicate, team orientation, and positive attitude
- Reputation as a strategic doer, demonstrating agility and collaboration throughout the organization
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously with high attention to detail
- Ability to identify and drive organization and cultural transformation in order to meet changing demands, technology, and initiatives
- High integrity and strong judgement when dealing with sensitive
- Passion for innovation, HR solutions and process improvement.
- Skills to create compelling and persuasive ideas and presentations (PowerPoint and/or Google Slides)
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description