Manager - Workforce Management and Planning
Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. At our core, we are a technology company that builds advanced platforms and uses custom analytics. Today, we help underserved consumers, the majority of whom get fast funding on our online platform without having to talk to anyone. Tomorrow we plan to use our world class technology and underwriting capabilities to launch new products and bank partnerships that improve people’s financial lives.
Let’s get to business. The Workforce Manager oversees the workforce management function for all operations staff across multiple sites and lines of business. The responsibilities include forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning, reporting, and real-time management to ensure that service levels and other KPIs are met. The Manager will work closely with business stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of workforce requirements and drive continuous resource optimization including the delivery of both near and long-term capacity plan strategies. We are looking for a hands on candidate who takes ownership and seeks opportunities.
What you do at Avant
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of volume forecasts required to support advanced planning in a highly complex environment
- Develop both short and long-term staffing plans to ensure resources meet the latest demand forecast to achieve operational productivity goals
- Provides ongoing analysis to key business stakeholders on both historical and real-time performance and trends
- Monitor and manage workforce intraday across all work queues and lines of business and modify staffing requirements where needed to maintain SLA targets
- Assist in the development and implementation of workstream routing strategies to advance workforce utilization
- Manage and develop a team of direct reports
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Minimum 5 + years experience in Workforce Management including forecasting, scheduling, and real-time management; Minimum 3+ years management experience
- Advanced knowledge of workforce management platforms; Experience working with Calabrio a plus
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills; Understanding of operations (contact center) metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Read Full Job Description