OD Associate (Temp)
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Are you passionate about people? Do you thrive in a fast-paced high-energy environment? Do you love food and enjoy exploring different restaurants? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Many of the challenges you will tackle for this position will be to support and manage ongoing work within Organizational Development department. Specific areas of focus will include but not be limited to the following:
- Drive data analysis of pulse and annual engagement survey
- Support driving the organizational change strategy
- Support ongoing talent management processes
- Provide support to the TM&OD development team on projects as needed
- Admin Performance Management System
- Coordinates, analyzes and summarizes pulse and annual engagement survey data.
- Reports out on data from eLearning usage, Learning Sprint data, and Leadership Development courses.
- Admins our Performance Management system.
- Facilitates our New Hire Orientation.
- Executes change management and communication strategies to roll out new tools and increase ongoing usership.
- Assists in running employee engagement roundtables and action planning.
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Creates job aids, exercises, evaluation methods, and other instructional methods and materials, based on learning needs.
- Partner with third party providers/vendors of talent management services
- May provide support for targeted programs to improve employee recognition and performance and/or leadership development
- Support administration for all classroom training, eLearning needs. (ie: class enrollment, tracking process, class materials, room set-up, and food orders etc.)
- Support the deployment of systems
- Assist in the design and development of career development tools and solutions
- Assist with other Organizational Development projects as requested.
You Should Have
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field.
- Experience using Excel and/or Google Sheets for data analysis
- Experience using G-suite products (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, and Forums)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in successfully managing projects and writing communications in a corporate environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time and being very detail-oriented.
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field required.
- Role is based in Chicago