Position Title: Onboarding Specialist
Reports To: V.P. Client Success
Effective Date: February 1, 2018
Full or Part-Time (Hours): Full-time – Monday through Friday
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for training new clients on Smokeball software. The Onboarding Specialist will deliver training sessions online (e.g. online seminar or virtual classroom) or in person as needed/requested. The Onboarding Specialist will evaluate client training needs and deliver trainings sessions based on client needs. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with Smokeball core values, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assess individual and group training needs and adjust pace and environment as needed.
- Assists in developing, maintaining, and improving training programs, materials, and quick reference guides as needed.
- Prepares the learning environment and resources to ensure a smooth training process for clients.
- Delivers and facilitates client training sessions.
- Improve software usage through proactive communication.
- Engage regularly with clients to enhance the value of utilizing Smokeball software.
- Handle day to day client issues, investigate client problems, determine source, and recommend possible solutions to achieve effective resolution and client satisfaction.
- Establish and nurture healthy client relationships to become their trusted and valued partner.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information being accessed.
- Provides feedback to management and clients on progress and concerns.
- Collaborates and works with Account Managers to ensure clients are tracking toward ongoing success.
- Performs administrative follow up tasks and activities.
- Provides recommendations for improvements, to management, as requested.
- Provides back up support to team members as needed and requested by management.
- Maintains and expands knowledge with Smokeball software and readily shares knowledge with team members.
- Trains new Client Trainers as requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise:
- 2-3 years of prior training experience preferably in a virtual setting with exposure or knowledge of the legal field.
- Ability and motivation to learn and expand own skills and expertise.
- Experience in training and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to understand, develop, and communicate technical information to nontechnical users.
- Highly dependable with a professional appearance and attitude, modeling company core values at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills necessary to train clients including a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor.
- Highly energetic and self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize job responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A BS degree from an accredited college or university preferred or equivalent applicable work experience.
- Prior experience in or exposure to the legal field.
- 1+ years of prior training experience preferred.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Time Management.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- May include local and national travel to client sites as well as travel to attend conferences as requested by management. Travel may include overnight stays.
- Microsoft Office
- LogMeIn Rescue
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of every activity and responsibility that are required of the employee for this job. Activities and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. This job description should not be considered as a contract of employment.