Organizational Development Consultant at Enova
How do you like to make an impact?
Think back to your last job. Were you able to run with projects from start to finish, to truly choose each next step? Enova managers empower you to make your own decisions and drive your work. That could mean anything from taking the lead on the development of a new leadership program, to determining the best way to restructure role expectations for a department. When we talk to our team members, they tell us their managers trust them to get the job done. Where else can your voice be heard Day One? We want you to make your mark. This is the core of Enova.
About the Role:
As an Organizational Development (OD) Consultant, you’ll be responsible for understanding how our business decisions are affecting our culture and our people; and respond with insights. You will leverage OD expertise to plan, develop, and implement Enova-wide talent solutions, and play a key role in retaining Enova’s top talent through thoughtful and holistic engagement, development, and retention initiatives that support our culture.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leverage OD expertise to prepare solutions that meet the needs of our business
- Partner with other members of the Talent Development team along with business stakeholders and HR Business Partners to respond with organizational development solutions and insights
- Work with all levels of management on leadership development, effective utilization of talent, and group/team dynamics
- Work with key levels of management on succession planning and driving retention programs
- Collaborate with leadership and internal customers to assess learning and development needs
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of talent programs
- Identify and implement improvements in current job and role expectations to ensure current needs are being met
- Responsible for group facilitation, training and presentation to various audiences related to best practices (i.e., Project Management, People Management, Unconscious Bias)
We get excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Organizational Development, Human Resources, Education, Instructional Design, Organizational Behavior or Industrial / Organizational Psychology. Masters preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in related field, as internal organizational development consultant preferred
- Significant demonstrated experience with performance and talent management, workforce analytics, and engagement strategies (including inclusion and intersectionality)
- Ability to set direction and deliver practical business solutions
- Superior analytical skills; data-driven with demonstrated ability to analyze information, make assessments based on data, and tell the story to diverse audiences
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong ability to partner well with a range of stakeholders through adaptability, listening and probing; ability to guide and contribute to a variety of conversations about talent
- Proven capability utilizing a variety of leadership assessment tools (e.g., 360, DiSC, Strengthsfinder™)
- Experience conducting needs analysis, skills analysis, competency development and job analysis
About the People Team
Most companies call this team the HR Department. We don’t like that name because we don’t think of Enovaians as ‘resources’; they’re people first and foremost. Our People Team is made up of 30+ ‘People People’ who are focused on making Enova an awesome place to work. That means the Recruiting team is obsessed with identifying top-notch talent to bring onboard, and our Compensation and Benefits team is tirelessly working to make sure Enova’s offerings are competitive and exciting. It means Talent Development is seen as a valuable resource for new and current employees to grow their skills, and People Resources is partnered closely with leaders to develop their people strategy. It means our PeopleTech team tackles any behind the scenes processes that makes sure things run smoothly for employees. Basically, it means we hustle to make sure Enova is a great place to spend 40ish hours a week.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.