Payroll Manager at iManage
**Please note: Through the end of 2020, all jobs are remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.**
Being a Payroll Manager at iManage means…
You will be responsible for owning and executing the United States and Canadian payroll function within our People Operations team. This role requires a high level of flexibility and attention to detail, so you will use your analytical and problem-solving skills on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to learn more around our global payroll function and will have the ability to take on payroll in our other regions such as UK and Australia. You will ensure compliance in regional implementation and administration of payroll policies and procedures considering relevant laws, policies and regulations. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be our go-to resource for our employees on any payroll-related inquiries.
iM Responsible For...
- Accurate, timely and efficient processing, calculating and payment of payroll and related compensation expenses
- Preparing payroll analytics, review metrics and timely delivery of pay files
- Coordinating with People Operations and other iManage teams to help administer monthly payroll for other regions around the globe
- Managing all workflows to ensure that payroll transactions are processed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Calculating any special checks, i.e., termination pay, sales commission, special bonuses, RSUs, Option Grants, etc.
- Providing technical research, answering employee questions regarding payroll, tax and paycheck related inquiries
- Participating in yearly financial auditing, compliance, as well as quarter and year end processing: including federal, state and local tax reconciliations, W-2 and 1099 issuance
- Partnering effectively with HR, IT, Finance and other functions to ensure appropriate flow of data and reporting
- Maintaining employee files and accuracy of documentation
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- 5+ years of hands on payroll experience with salaried employees at a global company (ideally for 300+ employees)
- Experience with multi-state payrolls and both exempt and non-exempt employees
- High functioning, working knowledge of relevant payroll related standards, codes, GAAP, regulations and other related requirements
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Bonus Points if I have…
- Experience working in audits
- Working knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce
- Experience processing international payroll (UK and Australia major plus)
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/