About The Opportunity
The Payroll Specialist works on a small, dynamic team to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of GrubHub’s employee payroll and HR related record keeping. They partner with the People team as well as with individual department managers to ensure that payroll processing runs smoothly and accurately and that GrubHub’s HR related record keeping is compliant, timely and easy to access.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Payroll Related Responsibilities
- Process Bi-weekly payroll for Grubhub's Hourly non exempt employees, including new hire setup and ancillary payments/checks
- Manage change requests in HRIS system- Ultipro
- Address and resolve employee complaints relating to the payroll system- Ultipro
- Respond to employment verification and wage audits
- Set up and manage employee wage garnishments
- Keep abreast of payroll tax regulation
HR/Record Keeping Responsibilities
- Time & Attendance system administration, manage employee time cards
- Ad hoc reporting – Payroll audit, demographic reports, etc.
- Maintain all electronic payroll files in company share drive
You Should Have
- 5+ years payroll and HR administration experience
- Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of tax and wage laws
- Proactive problem solver with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- 18 paid time off. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.