People and Talent Acquisition Manager
Aisle Rocket Studios is looking for a People and Talent Acquisition Manager that will champion our culture and values. You’ll partner with our Business Operations team and use your experience and enthusiasm to align with agency stakeholders to help design and execute our HR Strategy. You will guide and work with team leads to recruit the best talent for all agency departments, while working with the operations team to ensure employees have a positive experience throughout their journey at Aisle Rocket Studios.
The ideal candidate is an extremely organized, detail-oriented and a professional “people person” whom everyone will want to work with and thrives on being a change agent to drive results.
This role can be based out of Chicago, IL or St. Joseph, MI.
- Recruiting and Onboarding: Manage full-cycle recruitment, from identifying and addressing talent requirements to onboarding new employees. Manage applicant tracking system and recruitment initiatives. Grow and maintain agency talent pipeline by seeking opportunities for Aisle Rocket Studios to organically network with potential candidates.
- Employee Relations: Work closely with management and employees to maximize successful work relationships, morale, productivity, and retention. Provide conflict management solutions to employees and managers.
- Employee Engagement Tracking: Develop or leverage existing diagnostic tools, such as surveys and other methodologies, to support effective organizational decision-making.
- HR Administration: Responsible for vacation tracking, administration of benefits, record keeping and maintenance of team member files and other related documents.
- Lead Culture Initiatives: Plan and organize the company’s internal events and social calendar (off-sites, team building events, in-office events, Hackathons, lunch ‘n learns; manage and administer the company’s culture/events budget.
- 3+ years of HR Generalist / People Ops experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated track record in recruiting top talent
- Experience in developing and implementing HR policies and programs.
- Exposure to coaching and advising management in an HR capacity.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Optimistic and friendly with a demonstrated passion for people.
- Willingness to address complex issues with good judgement and effective communication is essential
At Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS), you are part of a team that builds highly persuasive experiences — in-store, online and beyond. We are driven by a diverse group of talent who has a passion for customer experience. Here, game-changing marketing ideas are brought to life. Award-winning, integrated, multichannel campaigns are created, and new ways to optimize the shopping experience are generated.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal and more)
- Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) match and vesting plan
- Employee referral bonus
- Discounted prices on appliances and electronics
What More We Bring to the Table
- Social events and impromptu happy hours
- Small-agency feel with big-agency clients
- Flexible work schedules (subject to manager’s approval)
Aisle Rocket Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.