People & Office Coordinator
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
PowerReviews is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and detail-oriented People & Office Coordinator. This person will be responsible for supporting the People team with recruiting, onboarding, general People and office management. In order to be successful in this role, you will have to know how to have fun (we love to laugh!) while having great time management skills, initiative, collaborative ability with people from different walks of life, and flexibility with shifting priorities. This position reports directly to the Chief People Officer.
- Assist recruiting with scheduling on-site interviews and booking conference rooms
- Responsible for managing coordination of candidates/interviewers during on-site interviews
- Enter new hire information into our HRIS and manage new hire paperwork
- Conduct reference checks on candidates as directed by recruiting and send out background check notices
- Coordinate the 2-day new hire onboarding program and facilitate when needed
- Create & maintain the employee files
- Assist with the completion of annual reporting to ensure legal compliance (i.e. EE0-1, ACA 1094-C and 1095-C, Affirmative Action)
- Lead the Best Places to Work Committee in order to coordinate periodic office events that keep the culture alive and vibrant (i.e. monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations, happy hours, volunteer & summer events, holiday party)
- Support the day-to-day duties and projects of the team
- Be the face of the company; greet guests as they arrive, answer the mail phone line, and manage the front desk
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and be the main go-to for all office related responsibilities; serving as the central hub of the office for 150 employees
- Manage the relationship with our vendors to ensure office is stocked with necessary snacks and office supplies.
- Organize and purchase weekly office lunches
- Carry personal accountability of making sure office is an inviting, clean, and organized place to work. Identify any repairs that are needed and coordinate with appropriate parties.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and ship outgoing mail as needed
- Track monthly spending for budgets
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Experience managing and staying within a defined budget
- 1-3 years of Human Resources/Office Management/Events or related field experience
- Experience with HR technology is a plus (i.e. ATS, HRIS), but not required
- Eagerness to have fun, learn, lead, and create an awesome people experience: Bring your whole self to work
- Loose lips sink ships, so being able to keep information confidential is of high importance
- Thorough organizational skills (ability to take on multiple tasks at one time)
- Ability to work independently as well as with a diverse group of people
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google Docs
- Strong and consistent communication skills through phone and e-mail