People Operations Associate at Snapsheet
We are seeking a People Operations Associate to join our growing team!
Some might use the title Human Resources Generalist, but at Snapsheet, we prefer People Operations Associate. As a People Operations Associate, you are a trusted advisor for new hires and employees. You have experience with HRIS systems, running reports, and are excel savvy. You like to create solutions for issues that arise and thrive in an ever-changing environment. As a People Operations Associate you are well organized, have an eye for detail, and know how to keep employee information confidential. You are a self-starter with the keen ability to prioritize tasks. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
How our People Operations Associate makes an impact:
- Manage the onboarding process from offer acceptance through a new-hire’s first 45 days of employment
- Process Payroll biweekly for exempt and non-exempt staff
- Manage the day-to-day data entry of all transfers, promotions, salary changes into the payroll system
- Serves as the initial point of contact for employee questions/concerns about HR topics such as benefits, payroll, company policies, time off, etc.
- Run our anniversary program and engagement initiatives
- Manage our FMLA and ADA process
- Own the offboarding process for all termed employees
- Complete Administrative tasks that include filing paperwork, conducting audits, updating policies and employment verifications
- Create and run reports for turnover, monthly people metrics, and ad hoc
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the People team to develop solutions, programs and policies
What we are looking for in our next People Operations Associate:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion for people, culture, and attracting and retaining top talent
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite particularly excel
- Naturally curious problem solver, well-organized, and a strong communicator
- You notice the small things, paying attention to detail is your strength
- You live our values, everyday