We are seeking a People Operations Business Partner (Talent Development) to join our People Operations team. This person will be responsible for contributing to strategy, and implementing processes and programs, within the areas of Talent Training, Learning, and Manager Development. They will help cultivate the skills of current employees, evaluate employee performance, and develop and lead training programs. The core objective is to continue to train and develop employees in a way that promotes the Tempus’ values and culture.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leverage learning best practices to design, implement, and facilitate employee training programs that are aligned with business needs and people priorities company-wide.
- Utilize a variety of training tools to enhance learning and the use of our products such as user guides, videos, tutorials, and e-learning.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training, document progress of participants, and analyze participant feedback in order to present recommendations for enhancement to managers.
- Collaborate with the People Operations team to conduct employee talent assessments; provide thought leadership and recommend innovative ideas to enable Tempus’ learning culture.
- Partner with the People Operations leadership team to enhance the company-wide annual performance management cycle.
- Maintain specialty recognition and development programs (e.g. mentorship and leadership development programs).
- Analyze workforce data and trends to drive innovation and best practices in how we enhance the professional development of Tempus Employees.
- Leverage analytical and consultative skills to advance learning and development programs.
- At least 2 years of experience developing and facilitating team training.
- Experience and comfort consulting with people managers.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint in a professional setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thought leadership and project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects within a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous team environment.
- Preferred experience with specialty development programs (mentorship and / or leadership development programs).
- Preferred experience administering a performance management process.
- Proven ability and motivation to develop talent and drive engagement within the context of broader organizational strategy.
- A leader who is proactive, flexible, demonstrates initiative, and approachable.