People Operations Compliance Contractor at iManage
**Please note: We will be working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown office**
Being a People Operations Compliance Contractor at iManage means…
You will be our subject matter expert of HR Compliance and provide guidance on compliance matters to support the decision making of our People Operations team. You will ensure that our People Operations policies and processes support our business strategy and that we comply with all federal, state, and local laws. You will partner closely with the individuals on our people operations, legal, IT, finance, as well as external auditors to support our compliance initiatives and audits. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be our go-to resource for all compliance-related matters and provide leadership to our team to help us build our long-term compliance strategy.
iM Responsible For…
- Ensuring our People Operations policies and processes comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws
- Leading employment compliance audits to identify risks and instances of non-compliance with laws and regulations
- Researching and monitoring any changes in compliance requirements, as well as informing leadership of any changes that require modification to our policies and processes
- Proactively identifying areas for process improvement while developing and revising compliance policies and procedures
- Providing leadership and guidance over the creation of our long-term compliance and risk mitigation strategies
- Working with legal, finance, security and other teams on compliance-related issues as well as on external audits conducted by government officials
- Collaborating with our Global Learning & Development Manager to ensure appropriate training is provided for our compliance requirements
- Supporting ad hoc projects to help address any deficiencies in our People Operations compliance procedures and make any modifications to ensure ongoing compliance
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- 5+ years of experience in HR Compliance, preferably in a global SaaS organization
- Knowledge of ISO, SOX, privacy, and other compliance protocols
- Experience working with external auditors to lead compliance initiatives to success
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and projects
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/